Potty Talk has a variety of ideas and methods for toilet training that can be adapted to meet a child’s needs and family circumstance.
Written by Laura Morley, teacher, seminar presenter and consultant. Potty Talk answers commonly asked questions and issues that parents often face while navigating the toilet training journey with their kids.
It’s not rocket science, but there are things that parents can do to make it easier, including tips and strategies on how to:
- Motivate kids who are reluctant
- Find the best time to start
- Overcome resistance to using the toilet
- Catch a poo in the loo
- Toilet train without nagging or bribery
- Reduce and overcome bed wetting
- Get kids to go to the toilet when they would rather play
Tags: Potty Talk